RE: Can PIX do this? [7:85803] posted 03/13/2004

if the pix can't take "secondary" ip address on outside interface,
what will "get" the traffic back to the statics that dont exist
on the same subnet as the pix external interface (thinking ARP)..

Static ARP statements in an adjacent router to the pix outside ?

like I said sloppy... With the routers extendable static nat, I was
using different T-1 interfaces to nat internal IP's to.. their
was never any problem figuring what interface, what nat leaves on.