VPN between IOS and Concentrator [7:85809] posted 03/13/2004

We recently established a VPN between IOS and Concentrator 3005. VPN
worked fine for 2-3 days, and then stopped working. I had to manually
clear SA to bring it up. It happened several times. According to Cisco,
keepalive must match on both sides, however, after we turned off
keepalive on both sides, we still ran into the same problem. What shall
we do? Thanks. Yoshi