RE: loop back detected error [7:85745] posted 03/12/2004

Can you please post the entire error(?), maybe it is informational, message.

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Roy Lindo
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 4:29 AM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: loop back detected error [7:85745]

Can anyone shed some light as to why I get a 'Loop back Detected' error when
I plug a 3Com wireless access point into any port on a catalyst 3750 switch.
There is no specific configuration on any of the ports, the ports are
standard layer 3 or layer 2 ports and no matter what port I plug the
wireless access point into I get the same error message.

Roy