RE: Clocking [7:85691] posted 03/11/2004

Why would the clocking on the frame-relay circuit to the processing building
have anything to do with the clocking on the T1s to the branch offices?
Maybe I'm not understanding your configuration correctly. Are they all using
the same interface or something?

Clocking is a per-circuit configuration. So the fact that the Frame Relay
circuit is going away shouldn't have any effect on the T1s and shouldn't
tempt you to change their configs in my opinion. If it ain't broke, don't
fix it.

It is odd that you are doing internal clocking at the 3640 central location.
What are these "private T1s?" Usually the provider provides clocking, eh?

Priscilla