VoIP Lab [7:85641] posted 03/10/2004

Would like to know what equipment do I need to set up a VoIP lab.  I have
few 3725 routers to use, couple of IP phones.  Can I use a BRI line or do I
need to have a PRI line?  and finally what kind of voice gateways to do I
need in either case.
Thanks,  Gibran

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what youre looking for faster.