OT: Quick Question on IP Telephony ??? Maybe a silly question [7:85619] posted 03/09/2004

Hello All

I have never done any work with Cisco IP Phones before, I have two of them
here and also Callmanager. Before I go and install it for testing I was just
wondering were the phones recive the dialtone from, does callmanager supply
this (If not what esle do I need).