OT: Linux Terminal Program [7:85477] posted 03/07/2004

Hi all

Well kinda off topic.  I've decided to learn a bit of Linux whilst tinkering
with my routers at home.  Can I ask you folks who use Linux to tell me what
terminal program you use for console access.  I use CRT on Windows, so
something similar would be good.  I'm using Mandrake Linux and KDE, btw.

Thanks

Jimmy