Access lists with DNS [7:85475] posted 03/06/2004

Is it possible to use DNS host names instead of IP addresses on ACL's on the
router or pix device?

I would like to allow telnet access to my office router from my home DSL but
my IP keeps changing and hence I can use a dynamic host-name resolution
service.