PIX Static issue [7:85298] posted 03/02/2004

I'm having issues configuring Port redirection on PIX 515 version 6.3(3)

I have one public IP  that needs to be redirected to 2
internal IPs on different ports.

I tried the following statements:
static (inside,outside) tcp  https  https
netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0
static (inside,outside) tcp  ftp  ftp netmask
255.255.255.255 0 0
static (inside,outside) tcp  1521  1521
netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0

conduit permit tcp host  eq https any
conduit permit tcp host  eq ftp any
or

conduit permit tcp host  eq https any
conduit permit tcp host  eq ftp any
None of them work.

If I do a NAT entry:
static (inside,outside)   172.16.20.1 netmask
255.255.255.255 0 0

It works, but now I cant redirect the traffic on 1521 to the other Internal
IP (172.16.20.3)

Please advice.

Thanks