- A virtual community of network engineers
 Home  BookStore  StudyNotes  Links  Archives  StudyRooms  HelpWanted  Discounts  Login
RE: Rubber things [7:85260] posted 03/02/2004
[Chronological Index] [Thread Index] [Top] [Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Mossburg, Geoff (MAN-Corporate) wrote:
> A Google search shows them listed variously as "rubber plugs"
> or "rubber
> caps". I just call them "gimpies".
> Geoff Mossburg

I just found some for sale online but they seem rather expensive for...oh,
wait. Nevermind. Wrong industry.

Message Posted at:
**Please support GroupStudy by purchasing from the GroupStudy Store:
FAQ, list archives, and subscription info: