GroupStudy Looping messages [7:85212] posted 02/28/2004

Hi Everyone,

A few days ago a server at vodafone.pt began looping messages back to
the list.  I disabled the list until I had time to filter the messages
and block the server.  The filter is now complete and I will re-enable
the list.

If you sent a message over the last day or so, please resend.  Also, if
you find the messages are still looping, please write to me or one of
the moderators.  I do not follow this list as close as I should and a
discussion on the list may not receive a response.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Take care,

Paul Borghese