Re: CCNP Recertification [7:84948] posted 02/27/2004

My CCNP also expires on March 3 -- and I have passed the written.  However,
I have been getting emails from Cisco "warning" me about the expiration date
and advising that I need to take the composite exam to keep my CCNP.

However, if you are unsure -- then simply contact Cisco directly and they
will advise you.  But I do not think you will get the news you want.
Remember -- the written -- IS NOT a Certification in itself -- so try as we
might we can't squeeze extras from passing that exam!!!!

Take care and good luck

Greg Macaulay
Oldest Person Preparing for the CCIE Lab
Lifetime member of AARP
REtired Law Professor/Attorney

> From: "Ashok C. Braganza"
> Date: 2004/02/26 Thu AM 05:32:42 EST
> To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: CCNP Recertification [7:84948]
>
> I would like to know  if i write CCIE written, will my CCNP renewed? My
CCNP