Anniversary [7:84829] posted 02/24/2004

Time flies!!

   I see Cisco is celebrating the CCIE 10 year anniversary.  A peer next
to me received an email from Cisco congratulating him and sent a new
logo, the CCIE logo with a ten yean banner beneath it.  The mentioned
some sort of award too!

   Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"