QoS(PQ) and rate-limit in same interface [7:84651] posted 02/24/2004

Hi all,

I would like to set a bandwith limit on a specific IP address using
rate-limit and access-list. Is it possible to combine with QoS(PQ) on that
particular IP address on a single FastEthernet interface? what should be the
possible effect on this?

Here's a sample configuration that I want to implement. kindly correct
please.

fastethernet0/0
rate-limit input access-group 100 256000 8000 8000 conform-action transmit
exceed-action drop
priority-group 1

access-list 100 permit ip any host 192.168.10.10
access-list 10 permit 192.168.10.10 0.0.0.0

priority-list 1 protocol ip high list 10
priority-list 1 default normal

Thanks in advance

//Glynn