From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 3:04 AM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: things to do with 3550 EMI [7:84650]

I brought in a Catalyst 3550 EMI for a client.  I'm waiting for the SmartNet
paperwork to show up.  I will be installing and configuring it for the
client.  However, I probably have one to two weeks before it will go into
place.  So, I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions of interesting
things to do with it?  My personal lab has six routers and two Cat 1900s.