RE: What lab gear required for IPExpert workbook v6.0 [7:84550] posted 02/18/2004

you wrote:
> [...]
= = =

Good question. On the IPExpert web page for the R&S Lab workbook, what
looks like a link entitled "(View a 6.0 Diagram Now!)" is in fact NOT a
web link, but just colored, underlined text.

Hopefully the IPExpert folks are reading this list and will fix the
problem.

Jonathan Hays