CCIE Written-Help!!! [7:84569] posted 02/18/2004

Hi all,
I am currently studying for my written which I will be takig on march 15th.
I am studying the doyle tcpipv1,internet routing arch. v2, caslow
rouitng,bridging and switching for ccie's, and token ring documents, ipx,
and catos config guides and have a bunch of equipment to mess with.  If you
have any secret on how to prepare for the topics on the test please share.

Thanks in advance,
1 Cisco