RE: BGP Authentication [7:84439] posted 02/15/2004

None to my own knowledge.

The command typically is:

router bgp AS_number
neighbor neighbor_ip_address password your_passowrd

Takecare from the spelling. case_sensitive, and that you didn't include a
space at the end or beginging of the password by mistake.

Regards,
Yasser