BGP Authentication [7:84439] posted 02/15/2004

Hi Group,

Any time I try to configure md5 authentication with ibgp peers I always get
a message like this:

%TCP-6-BADAUTH: No MD5 digest from 135.6.66.66:11004 to 135.6.22.22:179

I make sure that I did not mistype the password, I've tried clearing bgp and
even configuring with the interfaces shutdown. It always takes me two or
three tries to get them to successfully authenticate....is there some trick
to this?

Thanks,

Dain