Re: Cisco router and bridging [7:84071] posted 02/15/2004

Daniel Cotts wrote:
> Back to work. It's 9 PM and I still have another hour or two to go. Then
> there's the Cisco Press book I'm reading this weekend...
> You have to love this field to stay in it. It never ends.
> (end rant)

sounds like approximately 1/3rd of my nights in the past year and a half.

and furthermore, that last line is the truest thing ever said about
knowing routing/switching/architecture - the truly intelligent/learned
people realize that as they acquire more knowledge, the less they
realize that they really know, as a percentage of the whole.