RE: Routing loop [7:84050] posted 02/10/2004

I'd strongly suggest checking for bugs.  Dunno about EIGRP, but I have seen
a similar thing with OSPF, which was an IOS bug (the route in question was
to a subnet that was previously valid - it did not just appear out of
nowhere but shouldn't have still been advertised).

I'm no expert in EIGRP - try digging into the EIGRP details to see where
it's coming from, not just the IP route table.  Does "Show ip eigrp
topology" give any more hints?

If it's anything like the OSPF bug (not that there's any reason it should be
:-), you may need to clear the routing process on a few of the routers, not
just the routes.

JMcL