6500 Native IOS [7:84006] posted 02/08/2004

We're planning (Not by choice) on using Native IOS on our 6500 switches;
some are doing routing as well. The local administrators do switching
functions; my group does routing remotely.  I'm looking for a template or
some ideas on splitting the commands between the two groups.  I guess I have
to use privilege levels to build some boundaries.  Any of you guys worked on
this type of setup?  Any pointers or ideas are greatly appreciated.

Do you Yahoo!?