From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Brett Spunt
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 12:25 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: load balancing with two routers and two ISP [7:81688]

Stick a router on the inside of your LAN (first hop before the pix) and
you have 2 ways of doing it that I know of -

1. Create a GRE tunnel and run EIGRP between the internal router and the
2 edge routers (open up gre on the pix) redistribute your default route
into eigrp, and eigrp will load balance across the tunnel

2. Use BGP in a similar, but more complex fashion - I have personally
used this setup for a client of mine. -
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/459/BGP-PIX.htm - SEE THIS LINK

HTH,

Brett Michael Spunt