RE: BGP - Controlling outboutbound routing decissi [7:81585] posted 12/30/2003

I checked out your website:

http://www.fortix.net/

Data center; doesn't it burn you up knowing you will solve this issue just
in time for the management of everything from your 7206vxr's through to your
GSR's to be outsourced to India.

I called my bank the other day to transfer $ from one account to another -
turns out I was calling into a call center in India.

Hey I have a great idea; let's fly plains using PCAnywhere and outsource
pilots to Bangalore India.  Or we can outsource 911 operators to India so
that they can dispatch Fire Engines and Police cars to streets in a country
the have never set foot in.