From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Strohmayer, Stephen (Worldcom)
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 12:05 AM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CCIE Lab Progress records [7:81628]

Hi,

I have my lab scheduled for May of next year after passing the written a few
months back.

Im desperately trying to formulate a best-method of keeping track of how I
am going in regards to covering off all the topics needed to have a good
chance of passing the lab. I have been using excel, with the chapters out of
the Cisco Press lab-study guide as an index.

Anyone else done something similar they would like to share?

Cheers,
Stephan.