FW: UDP socket error on Cat6500 Switch [7:81568] posted 12/29/2003

Devraj, Prem wrote:
> Hi All,
> Needed Help in identifying the source IP to this problem.
> Can someone tell me on how to find the Source IP address.
> Dec 29 08:53:43 [] 2003 Dec 29 07:53:23 jst
> +08:00
> %IP-3-UDP_SOCKOVFL:UDP socket 52129 overflow

= = =
The number in brackets above [] looks suspiciously like
an IP address ( with the addition of source and destination
port numbers, but those are unlikely port numbers (I mean 4 and 1).

Does anyone know the key to that number in square brackets?