RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS [7:81431] posted 12/24/2003

Merry Christmas to you too and everyone else on the list. I'm blessed in
that I get to celebrate Christmas and Hanukkah becaues of my husband's

Back in 1995 to teach myself HTML and Java Script I developed a Hanukkah Web
site that now gets 2000 unique visitors per day this time of year. Help me
add to it! :-) Go to:

Let's keep the group going strong in the New Year as Mwalie says and make a
resolution to stay on topic. :-)