From: Mwalie W [mailto:wakumu2002@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 December 2003 08:30 AM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS [7:81431]

Jack,

Great to hear that you are from Ethiopia.

We are rivals in Marathon (did you know that?) because I am from Kenya.
Kenyan runners never want to meet Ethiopian competitors during international
competitions:-)

And, yes, we will always be the first to talk of Merry Christmas; elsewhere,
it is work as usual.

Have a Great one (Christmas).

Mwalie
CCDP, CCNA

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Govender, Pooven, BMG-ZA.vcf]