RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS [7:81431] posted 12/24/2003

Great to hear that you are from Ethiopia.

We are rivals in Marathon (did you know that?) because I am from Kenya.
Kenyan runners never want to meet Ethiopian competitors during international

And, yes, we will always be the first to talk of Merry Christmas; elsewhere,
it is work as usual.

Have a Great one (Christmas).