EIGRP over ISDN question ( config related ) [7:80977] posted 12/16/2003

I have my ISDN config working but EIGRP is not

After checking CCO and Google, I wish to know :-

-Do I have to have a dialer list which explicitly
allows EIGRP updates ?

-What is the relavance of the broadcast keyword to
EIGRP updates.

Here is what I have gathered after reading CCO +

(a) The Dialer list must point to an ACL like
access-list 100 permit ip which allows broadcasts.

(b) The broadcast keyword word must be present in the
dialer map command, for e.g

dialer map ip name C4000 speed 56
broadcast 14155551234

Am I correct ?