RE: anyone take CCSP here? [7:80270] posted 12/16/2003

Pls add me in your group.

you can reach me online at savishnu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx
I hv already given PIX firewall and MCNS PAPERS

PIYUSH

--- Stanton Lewis  wrote: >
Yes, I agree, that is a good suggestion.
> A CCSP group on here.
> **Please support GroupStudy by purchasing from the
> GroupStudy Store:
> http://shop.groupstudy.com

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com