"set ip next-hop" - Route Maps [7:80964] posted 12/16/2003

I'm trying to use a route-map to alter the way in which EIGRP advertises
routes. I need to alter the next-hop field so that the router that receives
the routes doesn't use the advertising address as the next hop:

route-map test_1
 match ip address 1
 set ip next-hop 10.51.12.5

access-list 1 permit any

router eigrp 100
 redistribute connected route-map test_1

But it doesn't work! The route is advertised but not altered in anyway. Has
anyone used the "set ip next-hop" successfully with redistribution?

Many thanks

Tim