Re: NAT and VPN on a PIX [7:80928] posted 12/15/2003

I don't think you can do it quite that way, since you don't have any IP
addresses assigned to the outside interface.  You will need one for the
interface, (where you can terminate your LAN-to-LAN VPN) then you can use
the other two for NAT/PAT.  Don't include the outside interface address in
your global statements.