RE: question on s0/0 dropped packets [7:80624] posted 12/15/2003

John,
you probably noticed that the LMI sent/received don't match - so your
problem is probably at the local end (router at some stage hasn't been able
to talk to the FR switch, let alone the remote end).

That's quite a few FECNs, especially since you don't have any reported DE
packets.

Blame Telstra.  Everyone else does :-)

And enjoy your mud cake... sounds like good payment.

JMcL