Re: Cisco 4500M router turning off [7:80630] posted 12/11/2003

This may seem like a silly question but have you opened up the case and
checked that it isnt full of dust/crud. The 4000/4500/4700 series do have a
tendency to collect every single particle of dust that comes within range
of their fans.

	Peter Walker

--On 10 December 2003 23:02 +0000 john parker