Cisco 4500M router turning off [7:80630] posted 12/10/2003

I just acquired a Cisco 4500M router that turns off after a random period of
time.  It has been on for 20 minutes when it happened while other times it
will turn off after 30 seconds.  I just flip the switch off and then back on
and it will come on.  Does this sound like a power supply issue?

Thanks,
Tim

Cell phone switch rules are taking effect  find out more here.
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/consumeradvocate.armx