RE: Simulator [7:80527] posted 12/09/2003

I checked them out and it seems to be only for ISDN. Is there something that
I can use that would emulate a cisco router in everyway. I could configure
ATM,ISDN,F/R etc. different protocols, route redistribution, summarization,
debugging options etc. These are the things Im looking to be able to do with
a simulator. Ive seen one before and it runs on a Solaris platform.

Thanks again