RE: Loadbalancing between two PIX [7:80247] posted 12/04/2003

If you have the 2 pix's doing NAT why cant you use 2 equal cost static
routes pointing to them (or have the pix's inject themselves as default
route via RIP).  This is what I have done in the past and it worked just
fine. I have not experimented with the newer versions of 6.x and its newer
routing capabilities.