RE: 5 Port Ethernet router [7:80042] posted 12/03/2003

How about a 2610 with an NM-4E module

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Dom
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 7:52 AM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 5 Port Ethernet router [7:80042]

I am looking for two routers which have at least 5 10baseT ports to
replace
a Linux box with multiple NICs and a Cisco 7206 with multiple Ethernet
cards.

It needs to be small and capable of basic ACLs. As for routing
functionality, all that is required is the ability to add and view
static
routes.

Does anybody have any ideas? I do not want a PC based solution and as
there
are no WAN connections most routers I have looked at are unsuitable. I
simply want simple layer 3 routing between different Ethernet LANs - no
VLANs etc.

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Best regards,

Dom Stocqueler