Re: Caslow Book 3rd Edition [7:80038] posted 12/02/2003

That would definitely be a "must-have" book, even if you have the Second
Edition.  I used the First Edition for way too long. When I finally got the
Second Edition, I wished I had gotten it sooner.  The coverage was
wonderful.

Sincerely,

Tom Larus, CCIE #10,014
Author of CCIE Warm-Up: Advice and Learning Labs
http://www.ipexpert.com/products_services/product.asp?sku=ip7777
tlarus@xxxxxxxxxxxx