Re: EIGRPs DV characteristics [7:80025] posted 12/02/2003

The thread seems to be in a loop! We need a new algorithm. :-)

I don't know if you who do GroupStudy via e-mail are seeing what we're
seeing on the Web, but we are getting duplicate messages. How annoying.

And I just made it worse! :-}

It's been a good thread though. I always learn from this one.

Priscilla