From: Rob Hugo [mailto:rthugo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 12:32 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: No Serial port on Laptop. Console ? [7:79340]

Yep.  It's a B**CH!  But, you can pick one up at Radio Shack or,
sometimes, Circuit City or Best Buy carry them.  Radio Shack is probably
your best bet.  I got mine for about $15.00.  They are not easy to find
and are not cheap!  So, if you are able to find one, buy a couple of
extras just in case!

Rob Hugo
Senior Network Engineer
CNI Tech