RE: Is DSL really "broadband?" [7:79175] posted 11/14/2003

Well, it's an old one (looks like 1999? -- it says things like 1.5Mbps costs
$900/month :), so honestly you would be better off with some recent white
paper (unless you want to laugh).

Let me know if you are still interested, and I'll see what I can do (got to
ask if it's public).

Thanks,

Zsombor