From: Kenan Ahmed Siddiqi [mailto:networksupport@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 4:32 AM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: BSCI 640-901 -> made it just barely [7:76315]

Hi Adnan,
Well, yes I had used the Boson tests but apprently I didn't practice enough
of them due to shortage of time. The reason Boson tests are good is because
they ask you everything that is covered in the paper. Hence you are bound to
clear the paper. :) I didn't use any other tests.
Secondly, yes it definitely helps taking a simpler paper before taking BSCI
such as BCMSN. I am not sure if BCRAN would exactly be simpler than BSCI but
then maybe your strength lies in remote access technologies. So yes try
taking BCMSN first and then move on to routing.

Cheers,

Kenan