ISIS doesn't work [7:76335] posted 09/28/2003

Hi Group,

if I type "router ?" I see the following output:

R7(config)#router ?
  bgp       Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
  egp       Exterior Gateway Protocol (EGP)
  eigrp     Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
  igrp      Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (IGRP)
  isis      ISO IS-IS
  iso-igrp  IGRP for OSI networks
  mobile    Mobile routes
  odr       On Demand stub Routes
  ospf      Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
  rip       Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
  static    Static routes

I assume that if I type "R7(config)#router isis " I should
come in router mode but nothing happens. I stay in global configuration
mode.

What do I do wrong?

Thanks,

Lesly