RE: BSCI 642-801 [7:76317] posted 09/27/2003

Hello,
Yes there are some new requirements like IPv6, QoS, designing etc. The
series is available already. I am not sure how hard it is compared to the
640-901 but definitely they have widened the scope of the exam. My advice is
study hard all the topics listed before attempting the paper. The trick is
to concentrate heavily on whatever they say. Couple that with real-world
experience (hands-on) and you should be fine.

Cheers,

Kenan