Re: To Priscilla, Fred, Howard, et. al. [7:76028] posted 09/24/2003

Hey Howard,

I'm the Adjunct Coordinator for the Cisco Academy.  Come out to Las Vegas
and I can
promise you a teaching assignment.  The pay's lousy, but the hours are
great!  :)

Prof. Tom Lisa, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco ATC/Regional Networking Academy
"Cunctando restituit rem"

Howard C. Berkowitz wrote:

    Do any of you actually ever get any work done?  ;-)
    Just kidding! No wonder my employer discourages newsgroup access.   It's
    a good thing I convinced him that this was work-related!

  Hey -- it's something to do when I'm undercontracted!