Re: SSH emulator [7:75804] posted 09/22/2003

I believe someone mentioned this earlier but you should check into TeraTerm.
There is an updated client out there somewhere that includes SSH support. If
you want to pay a little bit you can't beat SecureCRT, IMO.

John

>>> Thomas N 9/22/03 12:03:11 PM >>>
Thank you All!  I already got SSH enable on the IOS.  I just need the
clients.

Also, is it possible to open a "ssh" session from a router to another
router
(one router acts as a client and the other acts as the ssh server)?

Thomas