Re: NEW CCNP EXAMs (URGENT) [7:75862] posted 09/22/2003

I agree; I've taken the BCMSN beta and there is a HUGE difference between
the material in the old exam and the new one. I've also found this true with
BSCI, not not as much of a difference. I don't know about BCRAN or CIT,
since I haven't taken the new exams.

Cheers!
--

Richard A. Deal

Visit my home page at http://home.cfl.rr.com/dealgroup/

Author of CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide (Exam 640-801),
Cisco PIX Firewalls, CCNA Secrets Revealed!, CCNP Remote Access Exam Prep,
CCNP Switching Exam Cram, and CCNP Cisco LAN Switch Configuration Exam Cram

Cisco Test Prep author for QuizWare, providing the most comprehensive Cisco
exams on the market.