Re: LAB KIT [7:75578] posted 09/18/2003

Marty,

  We can also hook you up with some refurbished HW.  We're working with a
second-to-none vendor and can probably beat anybody's pricing!  Email me
directly if you'd like to receive a quote on HW and CCIE prep materials!

Thanks - Wayne

Brad writes:

> Marty,
>
> Hi!  I have a bunch of pre-configured kits here:
>
> http://www.optsys.net/kits.html
>
> Your CCIE kit will probably range in price from $6k - $12k depending on how
> crazy you want to get.  If you want voice, isdn, dual cat 3550s, etc, it
> isnt cheap.
>
> thanks,
> -Brad Ellis
> CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
> Network Learning Inc
>
> ""Fitzsimons Marty""  wrote in message
> > Ok this question is for people who have taken the R&S lab exam recently.
> If
> > you were starting over, what would you build into you home lab?
> >
> > I see all these CCIE lab kits and they all have different routers!
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Marty = CCIE2b
> > **Please support GroupStudy by purchasing from the GroupStudy Store:
> > http://shop.groupstudy.com
> http://shop.groupstudy.com

"Thanks! - We Truly Appreciate Your Business!"

Wayne A. Lawson II
// CCIE #5244 - IPexpert, Inc.
:: Toll Free: +1.866.225.8064
:: Outside U.S. & Canada: +1.312.321.6924
:: Fax: +1.312.321.6925
:: Mobile: +1.810.434.4801
Mailto: wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Self-Paced, Instructor Led & Distance Learning
(vClass) CCIE, CCSP, CCNP & CCNA Training!"